Tuesday, January 26, 2010

change one thing..poster

Posters are a great way to communicate to the general audience in transit in an instantaneous way. One of the graphic problems it's task is to create a poster that motivates change and that are important to me:

Three important topics that are important to me are:

1. Cancer : I will like to bring awareness as a survivor I will like motivate people to be aware of the disease and to get check.
2. Facebook: I will like to motivate change in regards of the amount spend in the computer and to promote the audience to physically provide change.
3. Helping others : after the earthquake in Haiti, the world saw that there are people in need. They are more people that are people in need all over the world. With my poster I will like to promote change; to provide aid to other people in need and even in other countries. In other countries people are going through wars, other kinds of problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment