Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Final Reflection: CNA








CNA, caregiver's provides quick activities that will help them with their physical and mental health. Based on the critique on friday, I made a few changes such as the bathtub icon. I also incorporated self-esteem phrases in my calendar to make it more motivational for the caregivers to do the 18 timely quick activities.

Overall, I'm really pleased with the end product and the way that the calendar was able to incorporated with the booklet. I still feel that there are some icons that could be improved and altered but overall I think that I was able to create a tailored design for caregiver's to help them with their physical and mental health. The desk calendar also attends to the fact that this particular audience is more interested in readable material and attending to the fact that they can't spend money. Is convenient as mentioned I noticed that on the visual audit they spend quite some time on their desk.

No comments:

Post a Comment