Tuesday, March 9, 2010

seven virtues final artifact and reflection



The seven virtues is completed I'm very pleased in how the book turn out to be. There is a page that reflects the virtue "kindness" which the lighting does not match the rest. I had to work quickly in retaking my photos because since I used real flowers they would had died soon. I like that in comparison to my preliminary photos more interaction between the flowers needed to be occurring rather then just a straight on picture of the flower. Even though each flower stand for the symbolic meaning of each of the virtues it was necessary for something else to be occurring within the composition that showed more. It was hard to depict some of the virtues since they overlap in meaning such as the virtue kindness and charity.

No comments:

Post a Comment