afterProcess one can creates and makes decision through the various phases. The process is outlined as:
1. Conducting research: involves not only clarifying the vision, but checking the existing brands and also presenting.
2. Clarifying strategy: writing a brand brief and synthesize the research that was gather during phase 1.
3. Designing identity: visualize the future, explore applications and present the visual strategy.
4. Creating touchpoints: finalize the identity, develop look and feel, initiate trademark protection.
5. Managing assets: develop a launch strategy and plan.
In process is important to take into account the project management and the extent of the project, such as time, resources. The impact that the logo is something that can not be seen ahead of time, it can have success as well conventions might have an effect and make the new logo loose it's familiarity and it might not be as successful. Decisions need made in small groups, wrong decisions are common if decisions are made in large groups with too many decision makers or politics. Designing an identity crosses between intuitive and intentional.
The core interview questions found on page 103 are a set of questions that I feel that I can ask Wines by Jennifer staff to have a better insight in their beliefs and therefore be able to make a more successful identity.