Thursday, February 25, 2010

little black dress and reflection

Final title: Little black dress

After more revisions , tomorrow I will present 9 icons , and here at the final vectoring of these icons at 4 inches and 1 inch size.

lipstick
perfume

full length mirror


black dress
stiletto


clutch
hanger


rose
brassiere


At .5 inches in height all together in a line:




After looking at the group overall I like the overall design of them and I think that by inversely arranging the colors black and white , in comparison to my principal idea where it was more white than black. By darkening the main area allows the shape to have more weight and be less flat. There are things that I still need to work on such as the spacing, the tassel on the perfume bottle I still don't like how it looks. The rose also in comparison to the rest of the group is the least heavy.

No comments:

Post a Comment