Wednesday, February 23, 2011

X-Coders: Design Edited

We have been editing the content, Ray explore the taking of a photograph of the screen and using this pattern for the images and using this texture to help the resolution pictures that we have obtained through our research. After our class critique, we decided to make the pictures bigger on the page. We decided to break the book in three categories, and the affinity diagrams I revised the design to arranged it more in a lateral format. Looking at the verbal audit that Jana has masterfully being editing and arranging, even though at the beginning was working now it looks very different, for our final design Jana has been looking more at the format of code and she will incorporate more of that style in her design.

No comments:

Post a Comment